IO Plenary #02
18th – 19th May, Málaga
ARA, 5GRL, VRL and M2M/IoT Lab Co-located in Málaga
After the operators community gathered for the first time in Dubai in November 2021, IO is having its second in-person event on the 18th and 19th of May in Málaga with co-located meetings ARA, 5GRL, VRL, and M2M/IoT.
These meetings are restricted to MNOs only to continue working on the workstreams defined in the previous meetings:
- ARA, African Roaming Alliance Agenda: Roaming Regulations, New technologies, Resources, Data Roaming.
- 5GRL, 5G Roaming Lab Agenda: Challenges and Opportunities, Network Slicing, QoS, SLAs, VoNR, Testing, Fraud & Security.
- VRL, VoLTE Roaming Lab Agenda: Progress, key challenges, handset manufacturer updates, problems addressed.
- M2M/IoT Lab Agenda: Opportunities in Roaming, key challenges, problems addressed, best practices.
Due to the current situation and to have a better understanding of the capacity for the event, please complete the below registration form to let us know if you would be able to join us.
Travelling to Málaga
- All those passengers from a country/area that has a SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus risk, must present, a certificate or document certifying vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative certificate of a Diagnostic Test of Active Infection or a certificate of Recovery after having passed this disease in order to enter Spain. This can be a EU Digital COVID Certificate, in the case of the EU, or a supporting document of those indicated above, whether the traveller arrives from an EU member state or from a third country. More information here.
- Before travelling to Spain make sure you have signed the Health Control Form on the website spth.gob.es.
- Check the requirements for your specific country here.
Further information on the venue will be provided after registration.
Official Event Sponsors
IO Plenary #02
IO Plenary #02 will be co-located with Genesis 2022 (16-17th May). By registering to the Plenary you get a free pass to Genesis.