Starting in 2022, a new member only group will start within IO to focus on the roaming challenges across the wider ecosystem.
Since IO started in April 2021, its focal point has been to identify the key challenges that needed to be addressed and resolved in the Roaming and Interconnect industry, including connectivity challenges, service openings and technical challenges. With roaming being such a complex ecosystem (MNOs, MVNOs, private networks, standard bodies, handset manufacturers, vendors, etc.), it is necessary to understand that different players contend with all the different challenges.
Who can attend RCL:
- Full MVNOs
- Reseller MVNOs
- Service Provider MVNOs
- Enhanced Service Provider MVNOs
- Private Networks (Especially 5G)
- Low Orbit Satellite Operators
- Alternative Roaming Services Providers
IO will be hosting a pilot session of the Roaming Connectivity Lab on March 8th at 15 pm CET. This initiative has the purpose to pinpoint what are the specific challenges that need to be tackled by all roaming organisations.
What to expect?
- Open discussion
- Definition of specific industry challenges
- Chair and Deputy Chair application process
- Draft of the RCL scope of work and work plan
- How to become a member of IO
If you are interested in attending the online session, please complete the registration form below.
Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.