IO Plenary #03
15th – 17th November, Dubai
ARA, 5GRL, VRL and M2M/IoT Lab Co-located in Dubai
The third IO Plenary is taking place in Dubai on November 15th, 16th and 17th to follow up on the Roaming Development Goals (RDGs) that IO’s Accelerator Labs have been developing. Read more about the RDGs here.
These sessions are restricted to MNOs only to continue working on the workstreams defined in the previous meetings:
- ARA, African Roaming Alliance Agenda: Roaming Regulations, New technologies, Resources, Data Roaming.
- 5GRL, 5G Roaming Lab Agenda: Challenges and Opportunities, Network Slicing, QoS, SLAs, VoNR, Testing, Fraud & Security.
- VRL, VoLTE Roaming Lab Agenda: Progress, key challenges, handset manufacturer updates, problems addressed.
- M2M/IoT Lab Agenda: Opportunities in Roaming, key challenges, problems addressed, best practices.
Due to the current situation and to have a better understanding of the capacity for the event, please complete the below registration form to let us know if you would be able to join us.
Travelling to Dubai
- Vaccinated travelers to the UAE are not required to present a negative result of RT-PCR test for COVID-19 at the airport of departure. However, those who are not vaccinated must either present a valid, negative result of an RT-PCR test conducted within 48 hours before arrival or a recovery certificate (containing a QR code) from COVID-19 issued within 30 days before departure, if they were infected with the virus.
- More information on travelling to Dubai here.
Further information on the venue will be provided after registration.